DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is adam im new to this site i have a 1999 dodge durango slt and recently the ball joints went bad i think. i looked at the lowers and they seem to have exploded is replacing ball joints a job i can do or need to have a shop do it? much help needed so i can get my babay back on the road thanks in advance.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk.com, realBIg! For my opinion, I would take it into a shop:
1) because you get a professional to do the work with the correct tools, and
2) because you get a limited warranty with the parts purchased for your truck (usually)

Good luck. :cool:

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
Uh, if you have the tools do it. That's howz weez uzually handlez theze thingz.

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
realBIg said:
Non Ya Bastids Know What To Do
you da bastid who be ask'n:thatfunny

·
Canadian Mopar Man
601 Posts
If it's 4X4 there is a factory recall on the ball joints, look in to it for sure before you go paying for it yourself.

:ylsuper:

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
realBIg said:
Wow Some Tough Guys Huh
look at it this way. You have 2 whole posts under your belt and your call'n people names. How many people do you help that talk junk? Try getting to know some of us before you let loose. try starting out humble not hard

with that being said

99's don't fall under the recall. NAPA has balljoints. If you have a grinder it's pretty easy to do. Just grind off the rivets and bolt the new ones on. Then get yourself an alignment.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Awesome, someone really wants help with their truck, I can sense it, HA.

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
must be a previous owner of a chevy that his wife/girlfriend made get a dodge.......

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
Don't make me come through this computer screen and slap all y'all! :D

:crazy:

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Actually, realBIg is really Drew303, again....

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
Admin said:
Actually, realBIg is really Drew303, again....
busted......:D

·
Registered
750 Posts
hahahaha, that's funny, he didn't learn his lesson the first time. Respect other people and stay, talk to much crap and get banned, so what was he actually banned for to begin with, i know the comments, but they have always been there, was there one thing that set it off?

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
yea ..... stupidity

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
Here's the threatening PM I get from this A.
realBIg said:
DO U HAVE A PROBLEM? DONT OPEN YOUR ****EN MOUTH UP TO ME AGAIN *******

·
Canadian Mopar Man
601 Posts
I wish there was some way to enforce age limits. This guy is obviously a punk kid who takes mommy's boobs out of his mouth just long enough to type a garbage post. And then goes back to school so he can fail auto shop class.

:crazy:

·
Registered
750 Posts
and wasn't his D bought from another dodgetalk member almost exactly the way it is now. I noticed a name change in his original history, but wasn't sure if he just changed sn's or if it was a new person that just changed sn's to the new account. I believe the old account name was DJV.

·
Banned
1,380 Posts
Your correct Esh, the name did change a long time ago and at the time of it changing I noticed he started being real cocky about how tight he thought his D was and talking some smack. I do think he bought it from the previous owner, DJV, because DJV was nice and helpful and never mouthed off. No need for people like this on DT, ive dealt with my fair share already as many of you know. Good job tossin him Ron, but it looks like you gotta do it again.

Later
Big John

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.