DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im a new member here, 20 yrs old from oklahoma city ok. I have a 1991 Dodge Ram D150 318.im a part of MidWest Street Cars here in ok, its a car group go check then out, they are pretty know in the drag racing scene every where but oklahoma, but the real reason i am here is i need help and hoping you guys can help me cause i really need it!!!

I need help with this, im trying to fing lowing kits for my dodge ram, and i hae done tons of research and cant find anything its like they dont make anything for my year truck, i dont know anything about suspension or anything about what i would need to lower it, so if you guys could help me and tell me the parts or where i can find a kit to lower my truck it would be much appreciated, like you have no idea how happy i would be. Like i said i have not one clue about suspension so im not sure what i would need, springs or even if it takes springs or struts or what im dumbd in suspension. Probaly why i cant find how or what parts to lower my truck :(. so i need y'alls help as soon as you can get back to me the better! trying to by them for my self for christmas. Let me know what i need to lower the back and front of the truck. its all stock suspension. its a 1991 Dodge Ram D150 318ci

Thanks Much!
-Dillon Ramsey

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have no experience with lowering these rigs but I am almost positive there is not any lowering kits. I have read about using old Ram van parts up front to lower the ride. Past that as I mentioned, I have no experience.

·
Mopar owner since 1977
1,204 Posts
Got bad news for you son...no one is going to make a bolt in kit for your truck. They weren't even made when thses trucks were way newer, because nobody modded Dodges very much. Except for those willing to invest time and money into building thier own suspension.
Thats the bad news. The good news is that you too can have someone fab up a good useable street suspension for your truck. It will NOT be cheap. But the right craftsman can do an amazing job, giving you something both unique and functional.
There's a thread near yours about a bagged 82 ram. It's stock suspension is very much like your trucks. I would PM the owner and see if he'll respond. Chances are he'd be willing to answer some questions.

·
RAM IT!!!
297 Posts
Yeah theres nothing. look around on the pics of the 1st gen rams. Theres a dude here whos dropped the Dodge to the floor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.