DodgeTalk Forum banner

Help me!!! I swear im not stupid

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  HemiLonestar 
#1 ·
Alright, here’s my issues.. I have a 02 4.7 and a 03 4.7, different tones rings in the engine so I swapped engine and harness and fuse box, still no go, so swapped fuel pump, smog, harness and dash harness, had 6 codes 4 srs and 2 abs
Tone wheel and tire speed so swapped abs module
Now only have seat belt pretensioner codes and a ignition run start code for srs, can that code make the computer not send power to the injectors or pump, cause it will crank and crank but no power to either. Help I’m out of stuff to swap. Lmao

#4 ·
Does anyone have wiring diagrams of the 4.7 with the 4 plug computer not 3 and on the crankshaft position sensor, I’ve been to the junkyard and dodge seems to use different colors everytime for it, but it got cut with no sensor so need to know if pink and yellow stripe would be the signal or the 5 volt reference

#6 ·
I didn’t know the tone wheels were different but after getting engine in, instead of pulling engine again I figured after swapping every harness it’d have to work.. but it finally started just keeps pulling spark and power to pump away, so I’m guessing it has to be the computer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.