DodgeTalk Forum banner

Help me decide on grille/bumper change

• Change to painted/chrome grille.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Change bumper to a sport bumper & leave chrome grille.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Leave as is.

Votes: 3 18.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to do something different to the front of my truck and want your opinion which way to go. The first pick is what I currently have now. My first idea is a painted/chrome center grille and leave the chrome bumper (3rd pic), second idea is to leave the chrome grille and get a painted sport bumper (2nd pic), or should I just leave it alone? Thanks

Attachments

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
I would paint your existing grill shell to match. I seen a fellow member do it on his gray truck and left the chrome bumper and it looked nice.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4xfreak said:
I would paint your existing grill shell to match. I seen a fellow member do it on his gray truck and left the chrome bumper and it looked nice.
I did try that once but I didn't like it as well as I thought. Here is a pic of what it looked like.

Attachments

·
Registered
32,956 Posts
mheideman said:
Im not a fan of the sport bumper.
Hey now, what's wrong with my bumper? :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I'm not a fan of the chrome bumpers. With you having a chrome grill it's just too much chrome. I think it would look awesome with a sport bumper and leave the grill since it's already chrome. I would however paint the grill shell to match. But thats just me.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
painted grill with the sport bumper

·
Low N Slow
4,459 Posts
Looks great now, but a bumper cover ( SRT 10 or street scene ) would be good to cover the chrome bumper, but not to sure if there is a billet grille to match the main grille. I have only seen the mesh style.
Maybe a big mouth grille.
Looks great now though.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Paint the air dam--bumper inserts and fog light inserts body color and leave as is

Here is a pic of my truck when the front was all blue

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
360Plus said:
Or, you could do the grill like in the third picture and paint the bumper.

Just what i was fixing to say. :rck:

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
prczx6r said:
I did try that once but I didn't like it as well as I thought. Here is a pic of what it looked like.

I actually think that looks good. But it's your truck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.