DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help!!! I am stuck between the Atlantic Pearl Blue and Black!!! I love both colors! I will be getting this truck with the Sport appearance package with the 20's. So please put in your vote because I am 50/50 right now!:dunno:

·
Layin' Low
2,032 Posts
Black. Harder to keep clean, but gives a nice stealthy apperance

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have black and just love it other than trying to keep it clean and it REALLY shows scratches. I converted mine from an SLT to all black. Look at my gallery to see the pics.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Blue atlantic pearl, is that the lighter blue? If it's the lighter blue I'd go with black also, but I haven't seen many tricked out in the atlantic blue. If it's the dark blue I like that a lot and would choose it over black, I myself have the graphite and love it. They are all going to make you smile.

·
Registered
179 Posts
The atlantic blue looks really sharp with the silver two-tone. Black looks great right off the showroom but you really have to baby it to keep it looking that way. take a look at a few 3-4 year old black vehicles. Like josh said, I haven't seen a Ram in any color that I didn't like. BTW I saw the new for 04 Molten Red on a Stratus and it looks awesome, really dark wine-red that brightens in direct sunlight

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
:dunno: I think black is an awesome color, but up here in the northeast it is impossible to keep them looking clean. That's the reason I went with white.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
You are so right moparfan. I was going to go with black but settled on Graphite for that same reason. Surprisingly, it does not show dirt too bad and when it has gotten its first few scratches( and hailstone chips ) it polishes up well. It also has that stealth look like a black.

Dave

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
BLACK!!!

Hard to keep clean but looks AWESOME when clean and shiny!!! :pimp:

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
RAM MAN said:
Moparfan - that almost looks like pearl white --- Is it ?
RAM MAN, the color is DC's stock Bright White.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Of the two you want I would go with the Atlantic Pearl Blue with the 20's of course. I have the Red with sports package and 20's. The most compliment's I get are 75% for the wheels. I've owned a couple of Black vehicles before and yes they look great clean, but even the smallest particle, dried up water spot or streak shows 10 times over anything else. But if you don't care how clean it looks then it's any easy choice.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Wow Big Boi, thats the shiniest looking truck I have ever seen!

I would say black if you can keep it clean. My fav is either my red or the Graphite, which in my opinion are by far the 2 best looking in the sport package.

·
Registered
124 Posts
White........It makes a great canvas.....:)

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Does anyone have any pics of atlantic pearl blue in reg. cab with the sport package and 20's?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Thanks RedRam20s

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok.......well I founf my truck!!!It's a BLACK 1500 reg. cab SLT. I got the prem. cloth seats and everything else that i wanted plus more! The truck retails for a little over 28K, but after seating there for hours i walked financing 24k!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.