DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, yesterday I got my silverstar h13(9008) headlight bulbs and silverstar ultra 9005 for the fogs, I highly recommend this fog lights...

Well the fog bulbs went on pretty easy, also the front drivers side head light bulb, but I just couldnt reach to where the passanger side bulb socket is..

Anyone has any idea on how to get to the passanger side headlight bulbs, anyone got any pics on how to do it?

THX in advance

·
Registered
901 Posts
I installed HID's and had no problems reaching either side... hmmm

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
05Dakota said:
I installed HID's and had no problems reaching either side... hmmm

Sorry I forgot to mention its on a 2500 CTD truck, so probably it doesnt have enough space under the hood like the hemi trucks do...

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
Mine has a bolt underneath left bottom of the headlight assembly if you was using the picture above. What year is the truck headlight assembly in the picture?

·
15,912 Posts
This thread is about replacing the bulb in an 06. That is the headlight assembly for the 06. The 03-05 headlight is different.

·
One day at a time
1,003 Posts
Code:
JeffB2002 said:
This thread is about replacing the bulb in an 06. That is the headlight assembly for the 06. The 03-05 headlight is different.
OK I thought that was different form mine. My bad!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
9008?

·
15,912 Posts
Could be they used a different bulb in the redesigned headlight. I do not have a parts manual for the 06 so I can't look it up.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I downloaded the same user manual that jeff posted, I got it from hemitruck club and downloaded teh verison for the 06 model truck...

Yes I got the silverstar 9008 bulb, I tought they where not out for sale yet, I was @ autozone getting the siverstars for the fogs the 9005 version and saw that there was a silverstar version for our 06 and up rams with the weird H13/9008 bulb...

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
I would like to know what they look like...

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have 2006 hemi and had no problem doing both sides. It must be the engine like you said. Im gonna try the fog lights next time Im at thre parts store. Good luck and good new year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.