DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! I order my intake last wednesday. I spoke with the guy on Thursday and he told me that he had send it out. I called Fed Ex and they told me that the guy made the label but never send out the package. I want to know what i can do to get my intake or get my money back asap!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Contact the place where you bought it.

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey guys, i bought it from 4caroption.com.. . i believe.. He is on ebay.

I talked to them today and they seemed to be nice about it.. they told me that they do not have the part. They are actually waiting for their dealers to send them the intake. It kinda pist me off because they are sellling something they didnt have in their hands. i told the lady that i want them to send it a faster way when they receive it. She said that they were going to receive them today or tommorow. I will be calling tommoorow and see whats up.

any advice from yall ?

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
That's the way it is nowadays. A lot of the dealers you buy from aren't the manufacturer. Ordering online is easy, yes, but it isn't possible for a lot of these guys to stock everything on their websites. Purchases take a number of different routes. You order, and they send it on to the supplier who packs it up and sends it to you. Or you order, he sends the order in, and it goes to him, who packs it up and sends it to you.

A lot of our own sponsors operate this way (and by and large they are concientious and get the job done). Even larger operations like autoanything.com do it like this.

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, they have not yet received the intake. They are still waiting for their vendor to deliver it to them. THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!! They told me that they where going to receive yesterday or today. I'm still waiting for them to receive and then send it to me. THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Just deal with it and give em time man. At last you know not to use them again man! Sometimes if you bug em too much they will dick you around even more.

KB

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
Get a refund, selling something you do not have is false advertising.

anyone disagree ---, I have a 2008 6.1L Hemi to sell ya .......... LOL

·
Registered
483 Posts
what color is your 2008, mine is white. truck is great. love the new features it has

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
BLEH!!! Buy my 2010 6.4L :D

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I'll buy your Boss 43" rims too Tony! :tup: LOL

KB

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
You got first dibs kenny :D

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
LMAO! LOL Ha Ha dude, you just made me laugh so hard. LOL

Kenny

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
lol :D only large inhuman rim I could of thought of was a wagon wheel :D

·
Registered
123 Posts
Did you buy them on Ebay? Did you pay for them with Paypal. I had some clown in FL yank me around for a month. I put in a claim with Paypal and got my money back. And a week later I got my tonneau cover. LOL They sent me emails about returning it. I just replied to them with the same foolish answers they gave me.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Man if you think a week is a long time to wait for an intake... just ask the 56 people who waited 9 weeks for their AIR RAM induction system... LOL

I would not sweat it one bit.... YES everyone is a little impatient when it comes to getting our toys in after we order them... but come on man, just kick back and it will get to you in no time... Ever notice how time seems to stop when you stare at the clock.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM
SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'll wait i guess. but i wanted it for this weekend.. GOSH!! i want to go to the track!!!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
great.... I ordered one from the same guy on monday and then I see a post like this. I havent even heard from him since I asked for a tracking number. :VHOT:

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
That's what I was trying to say. If you want it in a week (or less even), then order from the manufacturer. He should have a warehouse full of them. But then you pay the full price.
Or you can order from a discount dealer. He'll hack the price. But he is running his business out of his home by internet and phone. He relies on shipping from the manufacturer instead of a physical inventory. Selling something that isn't physically in your hands ain't nuthin' these days.
A week or two too long to wait? I guess it depends on who you ordered it from and how much you paid.

And I was one of those that waited for Nick. THAT was a case of who. Would I wait that long for an amp and subs from onlinecarstereo.com? No. They have the stuff on hand (and if not in stock, they'll get it from somewhere) and guarantee quick shipping. Remember that you get what you pay for? Sometimes it isn't always the product. Sometimes it's the service.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.