DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know that everyone has either had this problem or has read up on it.I can't find it and it's driving me nuts.I did the hood adjustment and it's still there,I tightened all the bolts I could see under the truck with no luck.I remember about a month ago reading about a member taking his truck in and they told him his (06)frame was possibly bent from the factory(supid diagnosis),they ended up being wrong and ended up shimming the sway bar.I'd really like to know if it fixed the problem and also see pics of what the dealership did.This could really help me and others that have this problem.

·
Registered
24 Posts
what kind of clunk is your 06 making, because I have noticed and noise coming from the front end and my truck is also an 06 Single cab. Here In Corpus, the roads are horrible right now and every time I come to some rather big pot holes and speed bumps I here like a noise, but It sounds like something is not greased. I've noticed it more today with the passing of the cool front and more dry air. I need to take it to the dealer.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had a clunk coming from mine and it turned out to be a bad tie rod. Grab a hold of your tires and try yanking on them. if they feel loose or make noise then they are bad. ;)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EARELLANO said:
what kind of clunk is your 06 making
It's a clunk hard to describe,like something slightly bottoming out.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll try to jack up the truck and yank on the tires and see if i can hear something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.