DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me the thread where that guy put those insane huge a$$ tires on the rear of his truck. It was the blue Ram. He damaged his box because they were so big. It was the monster tire sized tires. I can't find the thread.

Thanx

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
I clearly remember that thread, but I was unsuccessful searching for it as well.

I remember that was a funny thread! Some people were claiming that it was a photochop, but it really wasn't! Hope someone remembers where it was and that we can see it again.

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
Oh man that was CLASSIC! He had those tractor tires on the factory 20s, and took a sawzall to his bed to make them fit AHAHAHAHAHAHA what a jackass

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for coming through BUBBA!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Gladly...

·
Registered
883 Posts
wow, just wow................................................................................................

all of that with a 4.7, wow....................................................................................

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Thanks Bubba!

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
lmao, I gotta save those to my comp. I'd forgotten about that thread!

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
That crazy and what's even crazier is that I just wasted time reading six pages of that thread fighting about whether its real or not.
It is real because the guy lives in Plano and I have talked to him a few times about it. He said that is how he wants it to look and that he is not going to level the front...He likes it like that. I think he is NUTS!!

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
HEMI450HP said:
It is real because the guy lives in Plano and I have talked to him a few times about it. He said that is how he wants it to look and that he is not going to level the front...He likes it like that. I think he is NUTS!!
:crazy: ...what can you say, lol

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
That's Plano crazy......LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
LOL I'd forgotten about that truck...talk about insane...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.