Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey y'all,

help me in my efforts to win a NEW CAR on our local radio station the Twister 96.7 FM. i was notified that i has become a semi -finalist in this contest, but need additional votes for the essay i wrote regarding alcohol and drug abuse, and their effects on the life. The essay with the most votes wins.

Please go to the 96.7 the twister website which it wont let me post but if you type it into google it will be the first 1 and then the sweet 16 link and then please select Bryan from Plano East High School.

If you feel my essay was good and/or would like to help a 16 yr old win his dream car plez email this to all your friends

-dube

·
Registered
994 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I voted for you. Good luck.

·
Registered
284 Posts
got my vote

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
Got mine

·
Registered
994 Posts
yeah, i just thought i'd put up the link and vote for that krystal girl. seriously, all the world needs is another 16 year old girl behind the wheel of a new "cute" car. think how lucky that car would be having a new girl to name it silly things and back it into walls and drive into curbs. :)

good luck!!!

you have my vote already

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
ppp1182 said:
yeah, i just thought i'd put up the link and vote for that krystal girl. seriously, all the world needs is another 16 year old girl behind the wheel of a new "cute" car. think how lucky that car would be having a new girl to name it silly things and back it into walls and drive into curbs. :)

good luck!!!

you have my vote already
motodube At first I was ready to say screw you go work for it but after reading the above post you got my vote and i will spread the word. GOOD LUCK! :D

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Good luck to you! I placed my vote for ya!

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
even though your from Plano, I went ahead and voted twice, (used wifes email too)

·
Mopar or No Car
404 Posts
GOT MY VOTE TOO, GOOD LUCK MAN. My wife's vote also!!

·
Mopar or No Car
404 Posts
Hey Bryan, If you win remember to invite us to the party, or you can hook us up with free burritos, heck you a year supply. Good luck man!!

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,445 Posts
I Voted And Good Luck Let Us Know If U Won

·
Where is my money tree?
793 Posts
Bsa!

I am an Eagle Scout, my dad is an Eagle, my brother is an Eagle. Are you Eagle yet? You got 6 votes from me, my fiance my parents, brother and sister.

·
Mopar or No Car
404 Posts
Voting was over Oct 5th at 11:59pm, Whoever wins will be notified today!

One grand prize winner will be notified on or about Monday, October 9th, 2006. The winner will be announced on air on or about Monday, October 9th, 2006. In the event of a tie, the judges will be asked to reassess the final essays to determine a grand prize winner.

Winner will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail. Response to winner notification must be received by Sponsor within 10 business days or the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.

If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or he/she cannot or does not comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified and the runner up may, at sponsors sole discretion be declared a winner, as applicable.

Odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received. Many will enter with 16 entrants becoming finalists, and only one will win the grand prize.

V. PRIZE(S)

The grand prize winner will receive 1) 2007 Dodge Caliber SE with automatic transmission and A/C with Chill Zone and an MSRP of $16.085; 2) a birthday party for 500 friends with a concert by a surprise country artist; 3) $50 gift certificate to Cavender’s Boot City; 4) $50 gift certificate to Western Warehouse; 5) $50 gift certificate to Fresco’s Cocina Mexicana Restaurant; 6) $75 gift certificate to Glow Med Spa; 7) $2000 picture package from Glamour Shots; 8) flower arrangements from McShan Florist; 9) $800 designer watch; 10) 1 year unlimited tanning from Planet Beach; 11) 1 years worth of burritos from Chipotle (1 burrito x 52 weeks); 12) $100 gift certificate from OmniAmerican Bank; 13) ZVUE portable media player. Additional prizes may be added as the promotion progresses.

Estimate retail value of all prizes - $19,825.00.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.