DodgeTalk Forum banner

Should I get the Helo Maxx 6's?

• Yes, They look AWSOME!!!

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No, They are too played out, EVERYONE has them!!!

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • It doesn't matter, its gonna look good reguardless... its a RAM!!!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Jason
3,866 Posts
schawks73 said:
no, im talking about from the outside of the rim, where it touched the tire, to where the spoke things come out... look at moparfans truck's back rim, you see that there is about 3-4" of "lip" there...

such as this rim off ebay has a 6" lip
(item #260117000946)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/24-CHROME-BIG-LIP-RIMS-YUKON-TAHOE-03-EXPEDITION-FORD_W0QQitemZ260117000946QQcmdZViewItem

and greg, sounds awsome brotha!!

-David
That depends on the wheel width and backspacing. Mine is 10" wide with 4.5" backspacing. The "lip" is 3.5 to 4.5" wide depending on where you measure from.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
04QuadCab8 said:
Planning on coming out on the 26th and 27th to help you guys out too David.
:rck: Cool, Anyone else plan on getting their hands dirty??? :D

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
GC714 said:
:rck: Cool, Anyone else plan on getting their hands dirty??? :D
If im their most definitely will be getting dirty! Im trying to get the days off from work or switching with people! Im trying!

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
eatsleepdrivesc said:
If im their most definitely will be getting dirty! Im trying to get the days off from work or switching with people! Im trying!
slacker GET THE DAYS OFF ALREADY!!! LOL

anyways, i forgot to call them today... first day back at school again so it was a little off schedule for me, got lost in the middle of campus and ended up in a performing arts building when i was lookin for the business building... and cot DAYUM!! im in the wrong major... every chick that walked outa there was SMOKIN'... ended up staying there for like 20 min till i realized what i was originally lookin for :gr_patrio

anyways, ill call them tomorrow to match the inferno and should have them and balanced on the tires by week end. :rck:

-David

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
schawks73 said:
slacker GET THE DAYS OFF ALREADY!!! LOL

anyways, i forgot to call them today... first day back at school again so it was a little off schedule for me, got lost in the middle of campus and ended up in a performing arts building when i was lookin for the business building... and cot DAYUM!! im in the wrong major... every chick that walked outa there was SMOKIN'... ended up staying there for like 20 min till i realized what i was originally lookin for :gr_patrio

anyways, ill call them tomorrow to match the inferno and should have them and balanced on the tires by week end. :rck:

-David
im trying......but yea i could just see you now changing your major to arts something.....figures you would get lost!!LOL

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts
I am debating on the Helo's too! I like them!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
same thing happened to me, i even emailed him a week before buying to ask about availability then ordered a set of Boss 301's in Superfinish (because i hate chrome wheels), four days later i email to ask when they were expected to ship, same day get an email, he called the distributor, they said they already shipped them, a week later nothing, email him back, he checks with dist., they say oops, only two in stock in the country, we didnt ship anything, so i ended up choosing different wheels.....but they still look good, for the price, i cannot complain, got a full set of Eagle 114's in superfinish with 4 Sumitomo Sport tires in 305/50R20 mounted balanced, chrome stems and lugs and shipping, total bill was $1192.00

anyways, here are some 950's for $1059 shipped

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOTO-METAL-950-20X10-CHEVY-FORD-DODGE-CHROME-WHEELS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43960QQihZ004QQitemZ140116984872

others you might like

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DODGE-CHEVY-FORD-TRUCK-HUMMER-H2-WHEELS-RIMS-20-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43960QQihZ004QQitemZ140116801223

although these are from the same guy i dealt with, my situation was one of few, he said they told him they had a set when i ordered, then they lied to him, so i dont fault him because he did offer me a full refund right off the bat, very very good seller

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.