DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i been lookng in to getting one of these wondering if it would help me with towing my boat, jeep and quads.. mainly when towing the boat its 26 foot long and when the wind blows the truck is all over the road. and i am scared that when i lift it some more it will only get worse

also should i just add one to the back or replace the front also and add one to the back..
also how much does one of these run.

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Contact Brian aka slammed1. Send him an email from the site and he can get you squared away. He has the front and rear bars available, I am unsure of price.

http://slammed1.com/contact.html

KB

· Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am still unsure if i want to buy i just want to know the benefits of it before i spend the money

· Registered
22,981 Posts
Well a rear sway will give you much better handling and control over your vehicle. I have upgraded Hotchkis front and rear sway bars. They really cut down lean and body roll. I can get pretty nutty in the truck at times and she stays planted very good. I imagine it would make it more stable for towing as well.

KB

· Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was kinda looking i wonder how it would work with my lift blocks in the rear? i got a 2inch lean on the truck right now and when i hook up my boat it is dead level of course the boat is 4.5k but i wonder when i change the lift out and put the truck level what else i am going to need to keep the nose from going in the air. maybe some helper springs or air bags ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.