Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I need help - please advice me how can i receive a buld sheet for my car - i just bought Dodge Ram1500 2003 year. I`m in Russia and we have no dealers service here in my region. If anybody can help me to check my dodge by vin - please tell me!
Thank you!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
welcome!!!!!!

·
David-2001 Ram Off-Road
2,857 Posts
Read this thread: Build Sheet Thread

The information you need is in post #5. It looks like you can do this completely online and they will email the build sheet to you.

By the way, welcome to Dodgetalk-the best automotive forum on the web! :gr_patrio

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
Hey there, Welcome to DT!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Man, Welcome. I am the new guy too. If you want to send the VIN via email I will call my local dealer if ya want. I work pretty good with those guys, small town ya know. Let me know, Jack

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for help

I have found this link some later on Dodge web site and i have sent them a request 2 times - but still no answer received. will try to do this again.
Thank`s! :)

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
welcome to dodgetalk. :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi!

hello! thank you for help - i think it will be more better that waiting a reply from DODGEcom support team - because they do not answer my requests strongly! still no answer! what`s your mailbox?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey There

Amir, if you are referrring to me, my e-mail is [email protected]. Sned the info and I will help all I can. Where in Russiabare you? I have wanted to go there since things appear tp be better between our countries. Peace, Jack :gr_patrio

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:))

OK thanks i`ll write you now! I`m in Russia, Rostov region - in southern part of RF - and i think everything is ok, so if you would like to visit Russia - there are no problems! :))) And where are you from in US, what state?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am in Oregon, west coast of US. I live in a small town of Florence. I have already spoke to our dodge dealer and he said he would get you a build sheet for your truck when I get the VIN. ok?

·
TROLL'N THROUGH
29 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk!

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Amir158 said:
Hello everyone!
I need help - please advice me how can i receive a buld sheet for my car - i just bought Dodge Ram1500 2003 year. I`m in Russia and we have no dealers service here in my region. If anybody can help me to check my dodge by vin - please tell me!
Thank you!
Amir, Welcome from your neighbor to the EAST in Alaska!! How did you get a Dodge there if there are no dealers? What about warranty work? You could take the ice bridge over to Alaska in the winter! LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
funinak said:
Amir, Welcome from your neighbor to the EAST in Alaska!! How did you get a Dodge there if there are no dealers? What about warranty work? You could take the ice bridge over to Alaska in the winter! LOL
HI!!! We have DaimlerCrysler dealers here but they are trading only one Dodge - Caliber - and no Ram trucks. Last year i have seen here a Dodge 1500 1996 year and than i decided to take the same but already in new body - because I LOVED THIS TRUCK!!!!! So i take it in US with help of my friend, put into container and moved it by sea into Russia. :))) the next step - i`m thinking about tuning - searching for the parts and accessories i need to do it :)))

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sand_Pounder said:
Amir, if you are referrring to me, my e-mail is [email protected]. Sned the info and I will help all I can. Where in Russiabare you? I have wanted to go there since things appear tp be better between our countries. Peace, Jack :gr_patrio
hello! have you read my email - i have already sent to you?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.