DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Bushwacker!
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally did it. got one! it's loaded to the max with leather, nav, side air bags, adjustable pedals, max. speakers, and a sunroof. already have rock rails on order. picked silver as it hides scratches better. i got to admit it's got plenty of power for me especially with the 4.56 gears. in a few weeks, i'll muddy her up and hang her on a rock. i'm gonna take the winch off my 97' and put it on the hitch of the wagon. might have a buyer lined up for the 97 now. attached are the 97' and wagon pics!

with 200 miles, so far 12.2 mpg. this is a big pickup. sits higher than my 97' lifted! only mod planned so far is a k&n drop in air filter. nice to have a warranty again!

mike

Attachments

· Bushwacker!
2,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
mike

Attachments

· Jeep Driver
34,848 Posts
Wow, nice truck Mike!!!! First Power Wagon I've seen that wasn't red or black. I can't wait to see some "action" shots of it off-road. You're now a part of our little 3G Ram family also. :D

· Registered
2,832 Posts
beatiful...nice 2G too!!

· Registered
54 Posts
That has got to be one of the nicest trucks I have seen and it's pretty much stock...

I have dropped a few thousand into my truck and wish it could look and perform like yours hahaha...

Congrats on the new purchase and make sure you find a nice home for the old '97

· Registered
140 Posts
Super lookiing truck! I know you are gonna like that!!

· Registered
3,207 Posts
Sweet rig! Gotta love those PW's!

· 2012 Texas Ram Express
4,203 Posts
Awesome looking truck, congrads!!

· Registered
2,550 Posts
Very Nice! Does the P/W come with the CTD Oor do you have the HEMI?

· I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,941 Posts
only hemi's, CTD's are too heavy

take a piss on a dirt road in front of your ctd and it'll get buried lol

· Registered
644 Posts
You must have got yours on Saturday when I got mine. I'll post pics here when it gets back form the dealer. Your only the second Power Wagon besides mine that has all those options.
Mines at the dealer getting K/N air filter, exhaust, spray-in bed liner, and rock rails installed.

Did you get all the rebates?

Did they get you a good deal?

They had mine marked up to $52,985.00 US. My sales man said it was so none of the idiot salesman would sell it.

Best TOY that I've ever owned. (MUST RAIN< MUST FIND MUD)

Goes in on Mon or Tues to get the remote start, Nav, and sub and amp. Can't wait to get it back and do more mods :rck:.

pics to come soon!!!! :rck:

· I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,941 Posts
lol Bluecoral, I bought my new mud terrains around April 1st

it's rained ONE day here since then, and that day my truck was in the shop for gear install

WHY!! LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.