DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a big problem with the speakers in our 1997, 1500!!! I am talking serious!!! I have been searching for 2 days for an answer. PLEASE HELP!!!! LOL!!! :D We took out factory stereo and put in new. We needed to take out factory speakers and put in new. Someone cut all the wires to the old ones. Now we dont know what is what. Thanks, Rae

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
RaeLynnS1 said:
So I have a big problem with the speakers in our 1997, 1500!!! I am talking serious!!! I have been searching for 2 days for an answer. PLEASE HELP!!!! LOL!!! :D We took out factory stereo and put in new. We needed to take out factory speakers and put in new. Someone cut all the wires to the old ones. Now we dont know what is what. Thanks, Rae
Rae post this question in the Audio and Electronics Forum. You will find more help in that forum than you will this one.

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk!

Good luck with getting your sound system happy again! The Audio and Electronics Forum should get your music back to you ASAP!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! Now that we got your question answered, settle in and enjoy the forums. This place is very addictive. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.