DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like a very cool site you all have here. VERY active from what I can see. Just bought a 2003 Ram 1500 SLT a week ago. Had only 5,500 miles!!! Of course it has the HEMI. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Gonna check out what you all recommend for an exhaust.....lots of choices out there. I plan to order something this week. Wish me luck!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Radon Man said:
Seems like a very cool site you all have here. VERY active from what I can see. Just bought a 2003 Ram 1500 SLT a week ago. Had only 5,500 miles!!! Of course it has the HEMI. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. Gonna check out what you all recommend for an exhaust.....lots of choices out there. I plan to order something this week. Wish me luck!
Welcome to DodgeTalk Radon Man! :D And Congrats on that new truck!

Yes, the site is very active! We are approaching 50,000 members very soon. The largest number of them are 3rd gen Ram owners.

Check out our Gallery when you can, and upload some pics of your truck for us to see.

I'm sure you'll get plenty of advice concerning your exhaust once the experts see this thread.

--David:cool:

·
Registered
358 Posts
welcome to dodgetalk and congrats on your hemi.
you will find lots of useful information here and lots of ways to spend your money.
as for exhaust i recently added a magnaflo and love it. the advise
i got here helped me a lot, good luck

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the truck!! Be prepared to spend some money on mods now!!! You will see so many different things here that you will want........trust me!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.