DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's the best place to get the 100 watt bulbs?

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Anywhere that sells bulbs. What do they take...H3's?

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
I got 130 watt H3's on ebay for 10 bux shipped to my house. and there the Hella performance ones too.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
ebayy?

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
:thatfunny

I actually thought thats what your link went to anyway and you just renamed the hyperlink. I was thinking surley he didnt just link ebay.com. ;D;D

OP, if you buy from ebay, just a tip from experiance, buy them from a seller that has a location in the US. other wise it may take 6 friggin weeks to get your bulbs from honk kong. :ugh

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
i ordered bulbs from hong kong and they got here in a week. not bad considering i paid ~$8 for a pair.

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
i ordered bulbs from hong kong and they got here in a week. not bad considering i paid ~$8 for a pair.
you got lucky. I kept emailing the guy and he said in customs on it s way for 5 striaght weeks. I paid 9 bux total and when i got it, it had $8.80 in postage on it. ;D;D

a lot of work for 20 cents.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
i got lucky with the bulbs but i got burned on a back up camera. paid $25 shipped, but its doesnt work. asked for a refund. they told me i had to send it back, at my cost. i didnt think that was fair. filed a claim, paypal wanted me to send it back at my cost, insured with tracking. that costs $35. sooo, i got screwed.

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
How do these bulbs compare to HIDS in the hellas?

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
Ive got 8000k bulbs in my headlights and fogs and when I turn on my 130 watt hellas, I cant even tell i have my heads and fogs on. :D i feel a little bit sorry for the person that pisses me off and gets the hellas flipped on them. ;D;D

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
DAMN that bright huh i might have to look into this then wow

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
I think its mostly the color they give off. 8000k is a kinda blue whit color. and my 130 watt bulbs are the standard halogen at 3500k i think. so there pretty yellow compared to 8000k and its just a very overpowering color. Yeloow light lights up everything. blue/white just geives everything a nice glow to illuminate it all.

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
Do you have any night time pics of all your lights on at the same time im real curious now

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
I dont have any from looking out at the range but heres the pic I took before I adjusted the Hellas up off the ground.

Attachments

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
wow that is bright as shit and those are just ebay bulbs? any upgraded wiring or relay or anything?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.