DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have heater core replacement details on a 2002 truck? I've removed some of the dash components, but don't want to take off more then necessary to accomplish the job...
BTW - Does anyone know why Chilton's or Haynes hasn't made a manual for this model yet???
Thanks

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I recall someone posting that Haynes is supposed to have a manual out by mid summer. I haven't heard word on this for a while though.

KB

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
Not sure what all you have to remove on the Ram, all I know is the ones i've replaced in other vehicles is a pain in the ass!! I spent most of my time upside down in the floorboard!!!

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
Man, who was it that posted the link to the pdf. Service Manual? I downloaded it and keep it loaded on the desktop, the laptop, and on a pin drive (just in case, lol:D)

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Just go to Hemi truck club . com and look on the left hand side. you will see links for the '03 and '04 dealer service manuals I believe.

KB

·
Banned
3,902 Posts

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Yea... The only job worse than a heater coil swap is replacing the Windshield wipers in the nose of a BeachCraft turbo prop....

·
Tank Mech
3,687 Posts
dskirtech said:
Yea... The only job worse than a heater coil swap is replacing the Windshield wipers in the nose of a BeachCraft turbo prop....
S'that one of those jobs where you need them to come in and get it done? Or can you do it while they're still using it?:D

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
ROFL!!!!!

No actually, doing it on the Tarmat is hard enough TRUST ME... but I never thought about it in that light!

·
Tape On
829 Posts
Why the heck do you need to replace the heater core so soon for?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.