DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2013 5.7 1500 ram I only have Luke warm heat. I have changed thermostat and all doors sound like they are working. I also have air blowing out of the condensation tube that comes thru the firewall it blows as hard as the air coming out of vents so is that normal and any suggestions on the heat

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have 2013 5.7 1500 ram I only have Luke warm heat. I have changed thermostat and all doors sound like they are working. I also have air blowing out of the condensation tube that comes thru the firewall it blows as hard as the air coming out of vents so is that normal and any suggestions on the heat
I wouldn't say it is normal for air to be blowing out the condensation tube. Should only be condensation dripping out.

It may sound like all the doors are moving but it does sound like the blend door(s) are more or less stuck or broken. Possibly an actuator (motor) has failed. Or there is blockage of some sort. A shop or dealer should be able to retrieve any fault codes in the HVAC control module. That would be the first step. An advanced scanner is needed to do that, not an inexpensive code reader.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts