Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings My Ram Brethren....

Ordered the window tinting for the front doors on my Dodge a couple of days ago. I ordered from Gila, having used them when I tinted the last new truck I bought in 2001. They have reasonable prices and a VERY user friendly ordering system on their web site. You put in the state it will ship to and they how you what is legal in that state. The tint is pre-cut for your vehicle which really cuts down on installation time.

Sure, taking it to a tint shop is not expensive either, but I can't do without my truck as I use it in my business and this is something I enjoy doing as well.

You can find these guys at: www.gilafilms.com

Zach

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
So.... is it good? Good prices? Everything needed to do it?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well yeah, it's good, otherwise I wouldn't be posting! Cost was $21.67 for the front doors, $5.99 for the install kit which includes all you'll need and FedEx shipping is $7.00.

Again, I don't like doing without my truck so doing it myself, at MY convenience, is what I prefer. I think you can shop around and find a tint shop which will do it professionally for not much more. That said, for those who want to do it themselves, the pre-cut tinting is a great alternative.

Zach

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.