Votes: 2 28.6%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. i cant make up my mind on what i want to do 5.7L Inertia PREMIUM Big Valve Cylinder Heads and one of there cams or chrome or machined srt-10 22's and tires, and maybe some spray. vote on the poll and let me know what you think. thanks guys

·
Low N Slow
4,459 Posts
For 5k you can buy Ray's 420ci long block :) Few more $$ than the heads but good package if you want to budget more.

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, i bought rims and tires

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Low an slow? If not :ugh
Not low enough but its ok. And shes not slow at all. Haha. 4.56's helped a ton tho

·
Kind of an 03
2,190 Posts
Yea 456s woke mine up from the 355s but still just falls on its face come 3rd gear. Hopefully my cam will help once installed.

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea 456s woke mine up from the 355s but still just falls on its face come 3rd gear. Hopefully my cam will help once installed.
Mine pulls hard til 5th gear. I outran a stock srt-8 300 the other day. He thought i had the bottle or supercharger (not yet, haha).

·
Kind of an 03
2,190 Posts
Mine pulls hard til 5th gear. I outran a stock srt-8 300 the other day. He thought i had the bottle or supercharger (not yet, haha).
I ran one about a month back at the track it ran 13.3 I jumped him good but just before the 1/8th he caught an passed me then pulled pretty hard. I hope to get some good improvements too with sct custom tuning too

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ran one about a month back at the track it ran 13.3 I jumped him good but just before the 1/8th he caught an passed me then pulled pretty hard. I hope to get some good improvements too with sct custom tuning too
I love my tune
I have two 17 inch rims, so this spring i hope to get some sticky tires and take it to the track

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.