DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have question for anyone, I wanted to know where I can get used or after market headlights...or some where that can or will trade for mine, what I want is the black back ground, I have the silver back ground...the dealer wants an arm and a leg for them, if anyone can help, that would be great...thanks for any help.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ummm i found my set of halo hid's on ebay..they got some good prices...IMHO thats one of the best places to find accessories...especially hid's. I got mine for like 240, so i saved like 80 bucks atleast.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks...I will try there, never been on ebay yet,but I will look, Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
hows the hunt going?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lights

Hey, sorry been away for a while, went to scotland for christmas and new years...ya found a guy in the US that wants to trade my silver heads for his black heads,just have to pay my shipping and he pays his shipping...mine should be here in a few days, thanks again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Please post a pic , preferably before and after, I have a 07 pearl black and think I want to do the same thing . A pic would probaly convince me.

Thanx,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.