DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so i hit a deer as most will see and need a new headlight so i was thinking of just getting 2 new ones

which do you think might look good on the go mango daytona? im waiting for my hids right now so light brightness wont be an issue haha

also should i paint the mirrors and door handles to match the truck

Attachments

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
or these

OR leave them stock

or paint the stockers orange to match the truck

i really wanted the actual black headlights with the clear corners but since they dont make them anymore dont know if that would look good

Attachments

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
bake your stackers and paint the inserts when your painting your mirrors and handles!!!

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
06ramhemi said:
bake your stackers and paint the inserts when your painting your mirrors and handles!!!
^^ Good idea, will look better then any of the other headlights. Just dont with the halo.

I think the cleared coners or the painted crome piece would look sweet.

good luck maken that decision

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Everybody got different tastes and it changes with their age, location, etc.

Color of the truck is important too.

You got to go with what floats your boat, not others. You gotta live with it.

·
[]D [] []v[] []D
808 Posts
I def think you should paint the handles and mirrors....buuuuut painting the inside of the housing body color, too....might just be too much body color...maybe you could spray those like a graphite grey color.

KeniHemi has a good point, its your truck, your money....think it all over. And i guess this philosophy is why only one person replied to my exhaust question, :)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if your the guy with the exhaust cutout question do it cutouts sound sweet, if not i havent even read it haha

i know its my money but i also like seeing what others like i am an attention whore when it comes to my truck HAHA

·
[]D [] []v[] []D
808 Posts
geterdone04, i agree, thats why i get opinions first.

My exhaust question was a performance/appearance question. I was gonna try something different**still am** i'll pm you a link, i could use more response, lol.

And your truck is pretty sweet, the idea about painting the handles and such is hot, the headlight would be nice, too. I think that spraying them a smoke grey, graphite grey color and removing the reflector would be even hotter. And clearing them out totally would be pretty sweet, too. Def paint the mirrors and handles body color though.

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
well if ya dont want mine, thats alright. just let me know.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
On your color ram, I think the new black ones with amber reflector would look good.

KB

·
Registered
684 Posts
WOW they dont make the black head lights w/ clear corners anymore? Glad i got mine when I did then! :) I say go black headlights if you can find em if not paint to match the stockers :)

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
KB112 said:
On your color ram, I think the new black ones with amber reflector would look good.

KB
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. They would match perfectly and the light output would be better than any of those crappy projectors.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.