DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Acoustics
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, when i hop in my truck to take off and turn on the headlights in the morning(evenings also) my driver side headlight is out 90% of the time(not all the time) and the LAMP OUT is on also. If i kick the brights on and leave them on for a few secs then turn them off the low beam will kick on and the LAMP OUT indicator will go out also. I have aftermarket bulbs(StreetGlow) and dont want to swap them out so i was wondering if anyone can help out on how to cure this problem that would be saweet!

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
since you can kink on the high and the low will come back on i have to say its not the bulb my guess is that you ahve a loose ground for that light. check you grounds for the light and im sure it will be loose. is is possable that the plug on the light is loose?

·
Acoustics
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have no clue whats goin on...i was just wondering if its just me or if some has had this problem and can point me in the right direction! I need to get off my @ss and check rather than be lazy and ask questions, lol! Are the grounds right there by the headlight housing? But i'll do my best to check the connections tomorrow but if anyone can think of anything else i can check, please let me know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.