DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does the whole headlight assembly need to come out in order to change the bulbs? i just bought a set of sylvannia silverstars for my truck. i bought new bulbs for my low beams and fogs. is it worth it to replace the high beam bulbs and turn signals with the silverstars as well?

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
The bulbs should be a dual beam bulb(hi and lo), there is a lot of people here who have the same bulbs and say they are deffently worth the change. Not sure about the turn signals. For the passenger side, you should be able to change it no problem. On the drivers side you can change from behind. I heard you can also change from underneith or you can simply pull the headlight out.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
I put Silverstars on my low beam and fog lights as well. You can do it from behind the headlight. The driver's side might be a pain because space is limited. But other than that, it takes about 10 minutes. You'll definitely notice a difference!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I changed mine from underneth on the driver's side. Just reach up behind the bumper and you can get too the back of the light.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.