DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found a good deal on a set of shorty headers but they are for a 5.7 anyone know if they will fit a 4.7 and if not how hard would it be to adapt them to fit these are brand new 87 dollars

·
MADBRAD
1,155 Posts
I would say no. Headers are very application specific and getting them to work would take extensive modifications with pipe and flange work.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Will they fit my 03 2500 4X4 hemi? :D

·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Son of a bit** those are sold out also!!! :mad:

FML. :)

·
War Eagle!
2,005 Posts
damn v2rider you just can't catch a break with this header thing can you? lol

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i just ordered a set

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
finally hahaha. These are good headers from what I've heard.. i wonder why the $450 price drop?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
I bet I won on both of you, if you enter catalog2011 in the coupon code box, shipping is free:rck:

Google rocks:D

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
damnnnnnnnnnit

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
maybe i'll cancel and reorder

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
You know what I wonder, is if they come with gaskets, and all bolts and hardware needed as well.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
looks like it in the pictures..

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
looks like it in the pictures..
I see you ave a 2500 also. Any reason to think these won't fit? It lists them for a 1500 IFS. I put a note on mine *DO NOT SEND IF THEY WONT WORK ON 2003 DODGE RAM 2500 HEMI 4X4 WITH SOLID FRONT AXLE*

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
No idea, but I really don't see why they wouldn't fit. It's not like the exhaust is near the axle. And I'm pretty sure the coils for the front suspension doesnt change locations. I just wanted to make sure that it'd fit 4x4

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.