DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All these companies, whether they produce long or short tube headers are throwing hp claims that seem to be rediculous. I would like everyone who has installed long or short to give exact butt dyno results after install and price paid. I am going to buy headers, I just don't want to get taken!!!!!!! :help:

·
HEMI
916 Posts
i got hedman long tube hedders. love the sound and i personally feel a difference dont know if it a mental thing though. i paid $357 for them and the y pipe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I installed the Dynatech header system on my truck and there is no question that it added some serious HP/TQ. It feels like someone put a different engine in my truck. Lowend torque is greatly increased and it pulls to 5800 like never before. I am sure you can throw together a cheap header system and gain a few ponies but dynatech did their homework on these headers and y-pipe system. I don't think you can beat it..................

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
mjklsr (sp?) has I believe hedmen LT's and produced 12hp/19tq on his truck. I don't know but i'm used to seeing #'s above 20 with LT's. Might want to go with Gibson LT's for performance. $800+

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
KaPPaBaLL said:
mjklsr (sp?) has I believe hedmen LT's and produced 12hp/19tq on his truck.
Who is mjklsr?????? J/K. Yeah...I got 12hp/19tq on the dyno with my hedmans...Combined with my superchips tuner, I made 35hp/41tq. I think that these trucks will make some serious power, but you have to buy mods that work well in conjuction with each other. If you installed my mods 1 at a time, you probably wouldn't get much gain, but when everything is working together is where the REAL power comes from.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What about pacesetter headers? They make a long tube header with o2 bungs welded on y pipe for 415. Anyone else have good luck with their headers?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.