DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are starting to cut my frame and lower the floor on my truck, so I can get in easier. And I am going to need a pretty drastic custom exhaust becuase of the lowered floor. Anyway, I want LT Headers becuase I want power and they look sweet :rck:, and since I have air ride, the question they had was do the LT's hang any lower then the frame? I doubt they do, but people were having concerns, so any pics would be great! Thanks!!! O ya here is some pics of my truck now... think the header install will be easy...??!! :D :rck:

Attachments

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
i think you could call somewhere, try PMing Air Ram who could probably give you the measurements of the headers so you can plan them out. Also, what are you going to do about the dents in the back door on the driver's side? Should look sweet though dude, I'd love to see pictures when you're done. Congrats!

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
awesome, well yeah. Contact Air Ram and see if he can help.

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
slater03 said:
Sweet thanks man! Your vidz r sweet too!
OK..The headers hang about 1" lower than the frome, but not as low as the crossmsmbers...so if you still have the factory crossmembers, then you will be fine.

Also, this is with the Hedmans...I would prefer the Pacesetters, so see if someone with Pacesetters would check this for you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.