DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get the uncoated PS LT's on e-bay for $270ish. How much would it cost to have someone else coat them, so I dont have to spend an extra $200?

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
its cheaper to get them all at once i have looked into this already unless you know a friend of yours that would do it cheaper

·
CARMAN
43 Posts
Usually everyone charges by the foot, we run so much product through the coaters now I don't know what they charge we just pay them. I could check and see what they are charging everyone else

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
that would be sweet, that could possibly save some of us alot of money on headers

·
BORN 1/24/2009 6LBS 14ozs
2,836 Posts

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
yea i know but i wnat the coating one way or another so im going to wait and see how much coating is for a set of headers

·
2,836 Posts
rollinstnd420 said:
yea i know but i wnat the coating one way or another so im going to wait and see how much coating is for a set of headers
With that $20 off you can get the coated there for less then $400

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
ill check it out and see what i can do

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
oh yea i have seen those before they arent the long tubes they are the shorties!!

·
2,836 Posts
rollinstnd420 said:
oh yea i have seen those before they arent the long tubes they are the shorties!!
No they are the long tubes. Do not pay attention to the pics, they are for example only.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
ill check the numbers and get back to you

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
worth getting coated all at once avaoid shipping for here to there then back and all that nonsense

·
Life's Good
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok the coated Pacesetter longtubes, from autoanything.com w/ the $20 discount and free shipping is $421.95. Pretty good deal.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
someone should talk to airram he will beat prices of anyone, he is a great guy to do business with

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.