DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came into possession of a 94 Eagle Vision 3.3L . Problem is this. Every once in a while the Auto Temperature Control will lose it's button lights and display and the defrost motor will fire up to high speed. I've seen threads in this site describing different variations of this problem but I could use some clarity about what the cause is and what I can do about it. One thread mentioned soldering connectors in the A/C control assy itself and I was told replacing the blower power module would fix it. Any help would be appreciated. :help:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Biztec. I have a 94 intrepid that is doing the same thing. Have you been able to fix your Eagle? If so can you tell me how you did it .I cant seem to get any help from other sources and was hoping this sight would come up with a cure. Thanks in advance. Uncle Buck.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an update on this thread. Took out my ATC, separated the control board from the back of the unit and carefully re- soldered every connection on both boards and I haven't had a problem in 2 months. May not work for everyone but I'm smilin. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.