DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just picked up a Digital Camera for $30 from Best Buy, a Samsung 4 Megapixel Camera, so I would like to share my truck with all of you. Since none of you have seen it, lets get the responses rolling.

Exterior Shots:

Attachments

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To clarify a little, my racing seats got covered in mud so they are in the garage being cleaned. That damage, well it looks terrible, but it could have been a lot worse. Not many people hit 3 cars and drive away :D . Let me know what you guys think.

-Pat-

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
I'd say that if that truck could talk: it wouldn't have found enough words to curse you with. :D

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks... lol. I was in two major accidents with it, and it still muscles through the mud like a beast with 150,000 miles on it, a bent rear axle, no grill, bent hood, bent bumper, no 4wd low (burned out in a towing contest), and me behind the wheel.. =D

-Pat-

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
NightRider said:
Thanks... lol. I was in two major accidents with it, and it still muscles through the mud like a beast with 150,000 miles on it, a bent rear axle, no grill, bent hood, bent bumper, no 4wd low (burned out in a towing contest), and me behind the wheel.. =D

-Pat-
Man Dodge...I feel for you!!! :bawl:

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya I have had what some people would say is "too much fun" .. that is why I own a car. I drive my truck for fun not as a daily driver. I figure this summer will be my last summer playing with her in the mud, then next year I'm gonna get serious.

-Pat-

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
"Get serious" as in be gentle or "get serious" as in you'll see my truck all mushed up in the wrecking yard later next year? :D

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Get serious as in get her done. My problem now is I break shit cause I run her hard, when I mean hard, I mean I mash it to the floor backin out of the driveway. Also I mean by get serious as in get out of the mud, get a new motor which I should of had already if I didn't go on an alcohol binge for 9 months at college then got kicked out anyways. But I got a wicked good job now, and no bills to pay, so guess where every dime is headed, well not in my truck ... beer, gas, food, then the ram... =D

-Pat-

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
NightRider said:
Ya I have had what some people would say is "too much fun" .. that is why I own a car.
In the words of Daryle Singletary:
"Too much fun? What's that mean?
It's like too much money, there's no such thing
It's like a girl too pretty, with too much class
Being too lucky, a car too fast
No matter what they say I've done
I ain't never had too much fun"

NightRider said:
Get serious as in get her done. My problem now is I break shit cause I run her hard, when I mean hard, I mean I mash it to the floor backin out of the driveway.
Hope you didn't do that after these pix were taken...

Oh yea, and how'd you manage to get that camera for 30 bucks???

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Clearance ... w00t, I would take a picture of the camera, but I can't since that is its job. They had them on clearance at Best Buy, we bought I think three of them, but my mother and sister took 1.

-Pat-

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
That truck looks.......... about the way I pictured it. :YO:

LOL

Reminds me of the fun I had a few years ago when I didnt have to be "serious" either...... :)

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
So, if there's three... why not grab the other and take a pic of it. ORRRRR to put a twist on it... take a pic of one taking a pic of the other taking a pic of the one taking the pic. :)

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cause the other two reside with my sister at this moment, and come to boot I got shafted, they didn't gimme a power cord!!!!!!!

You thought it would be smashed and beaten? What gave you that impression?

-Pat-

·
Registered
302 Posts
what size tires are those? and is your ram lifted?

·
Registered
8 Posts
What have you done other than the wheels and exhaust?

·
Bushwacker!
2,787 Posts
i like the mud! i'm not sure the pickup likes you though!

mike

·
Night Rider
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SHOCKER_97' said:
what size tires are those? and is your ram lifted?
Those are 31'' Super Swamper TSL's on Tech 1 16x8 rims. No my Ram is not lifted, and it does not have a leveling kit.

01SLT2500 said:
What have you done other than the wheels and exhaust?

Done:
Lund Sunvisor, Holley 52mm Throttle Body, 180* Thermostat, 35% Window Tint, Dual Subs/Amp with Alpine Deck, APC Racing Seats, Custom Exhaust, Volunteer Blue Light, Viper Radar Detector, 2 5/8'' Tachometer, Cold Cathodes, Roll Bar with Baja Lights (removed it), Front Baja Lights (removed it) ... I had a total of 8 lights plus my 2 headlights and 2 fog lights... 12 lights ... =D

Ready To Get Installed:
Sun Pro Gauges (tranny temp, motor temp, oil pressure, voltmeter), p4 3.4 ghz computer (about to get installed, in the process of painting and custom designing the monitor stand and installing gauges into computer case), B&M Light Truck Megashifter, Goodhood Shaker Hood, OEM Grille, OEM Black Front Bumper, Rear Roll Pan, Tonneau Cover, SS side mirrors, APC Steering Wheel -- THEN A PAINT JOB!

Most things I am waiting on though till summer is over, like the hood, grille, bumper, mainly because I want to mud her this summer, so why waste a brand new paint job? I figure she'll go out for paint around October, I am in no hurry, I figure 2 years till she is done.

Just don't really have the time at the moment to get stuff done, I have put 92 miles on her in the past 3 weeks.

What I am stuck on now is what motor I want and how I want to add boost to it, but for now I am pushing that off another year. Also I am torn about whether I should wait till the end of summer to finish the frame, I had the front end stripped down and I started work on the frame (11 years old), but for now I am gonna hold off, summer is here, I want to get her out in the mud and play a little before she gets babied...

-Pat-

If my pickup didn't like me, she already would have quit, you have to understand, I beat her hard, but I put the labor in to keeping her driving, I can guarantee you she won't see more than 1 day of downtime, she hasn't in the past year and I don't foresee that happening. I do all my own work (19 years old) besides painting and alignments. And I know my truck inside and out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
01slt2500 looks like other than exhaust and wheels he has done mud and percussive bodywork. lol

ok night rider you really ought to obscure your tags on your truck. Nice truck I hope you get it fixed up again

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.