DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this topic has been talked about but what I am looking for I haven't found in a search.

I am going to be installing my sensor bung and was wondering where I should put it. My plan was between the Y pipe and the cat where it turns into 1 pipe. Is that a good place? I really don't know of any other place to put it. i have an Autometer but on glowshift's site its says at a minimum of 18 inches from the exhaust port. I figure that shouldn't be too bad then. I need to go measure to see how far away that is.

In my directions it says the one wire is to be hooked to the wide open throttle switch. Do we have one of those? If we do where is it?

Also like I mentioned I have an Autometer wideband. Its a cobalt digital (not that the type matters). Anyway it has the leads to be pluged into a data logger. Is there any out there that is just the logger and not a full kit? i don't need another gauge and sensor. I just need the log box thing. I prefer it be one that will work on our trucks so I don't need to do any strange rigging to make it work. I say this cause there was a guy on DF that looked into the LM2 and they told him that he would have to wire stuff up funny to make it work right.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.