Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
kb has his painted red and he has the 02-05 20's. It looks good, do it, do it

·
15,904 Posts
I have mine painted and the stock 17's go on in the winter. Can't see the calipers as much as when I have the aftermarket wheels on, but I still think it looks good. I do not have any pics with the stockers on. Sorry....I still say do it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hey Jeff,I wanted to tell you,your truck looks gooood...I just bought a 2002 qc (white sport)but it has the 5.9...Also,I LOVE your avatar,Where did you find that pic? It would be a major tattoo!!!!:rck:

·
15,904 Posts
Hey Jeff,I wanted to tell you,your truck looks gooood...I just bought a 2002 qc (white sport)but it has the 5.9...Also,I LOVE your avatar,Where did you find that pic? It would be a major tattoo!!!!:rck:
Thanks man! I appreciate the compliment considering the caliber of trucks on this site!! :rck:

I googled American Flag and I came across it. I was thinking about changing my avatar so, feel free to use it if you want.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I would love to use it...But,I am pretty slow at the computer.It took me 2 years to figure out how to put a picture on there...Ha.It was the only pic on my computer.I never used computers before I got hurt in the military,Now I'm retired and trying to figure it out.Thanks again

·
Registered
416 Posts
sorry for the hijack fellas...I plan on painting mine red when the weather here in WV breaks.PM sent Jeff:tup:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I have no pics available but I did paint mine flat black to match the color
scheme of the truck.... :drivingz:

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i just wanted to know if you can still see them clearly with the stock rims on...i know with the 06+ rims it's easier to see since the spokes are smaller...

·
Charlie
666 Posts
Its a very easy mod, and cheep. I had it done on my previous car. Its too cold to do it now. Spring time I will be doing it, Red to match my truck with a black Dodge sticker on each of the calipers. It makes it look a little better.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
Its a very easy mod, and cheep. I had it done on my previous car. Its too cold to do it now. Spring time I will be doing it, Red to match my truck with a black Dodge sticker on each of the calipers. It makes it look a little better.
thats what I want to do, I just have to find the right stickers.

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Been done for over 4 years now, still looks great. These are older pics fyi.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so i guess you can still see them...kinda lol. I wonder if the blue dupli-color will match my truck..anybody have any info on that?

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
so i guess you can still see them...kinda lol. I wonder if the blue dupli-color will match my truck..anybody have any info on that?
if you can't find the color that you want in dupli-color you can use Rust-oleum (sp?) that is what KB used and he could tell you the right stuff

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Followed Kenny's method, and bought the Rustoleum Sunrise Red Oil Based paint from Home Depot. And even baked the parts in the oven to insure longevity!

First Coats

Blacked Out 17's

·
Registered
23,004 Posts
Nice pics Henry. :tup: That was almost a walk through in itself.

KB

·
Banned
172 Posts
Painted mine Black:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Nice!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status