DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 3.7 single cab has a weird problem;the cruise control works when it feels like it then just cuts out,the auto gearbox wont always go into top gear/overdrive and feels jumpy when you stop.Now the engine light is giving me a fault code of p0068 and also i am in england so we have no dodge truck dealers.Hope someone out there can help me as i am now starting to loose faith.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Take it in. I don't know if we can help you out here.

However: does anyone have any experiences which can help him out?

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts

·
Praise the Lowered
277 Posts
lone star said:
my 3.7 single cab has a weird problem;the cruise control works when it feels like it then just cuts out,the auto gearbox wont always go into top gear/overdrive and feels jumpy when you stop.Now the engine light is giving me a fault code of p0068 and also i am in england so we have no dodge truck dealers.Hope someone out there can help me as i am now starting to loose faith.
This is what I've found so far. Don't lose faith, I'm still searching....
P0068 MAP/MAF Throttle Position Correlation

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks like i will have to buy a code reader from the usa try to work it out as we have no dodge truck dealers and the car dealers wont have a clue about trucks

·
Praise the Lowered
277 Posts
lone star said:
looks like i will have to buy a code reader from the usa try to work it out as we have no dodge truck dealers and the car dealers wont have a clue about trucks
PM this guy..... SERVICEMANAGER1 He is a new member to the site and literally a "service manager" at a shop somewhere here in the states. He has been very helpful to a couple of members thus far. I bet he can give you some solid advice.

·
Praise the Lowered
277 Posts
Further research has revealed this......
Correlation MAP sensor signal does not correlate to throttle position sensor signal. Possible vacuum leak.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
"C" - How did u get that picture in your sig. and how did u make it? I want to make one of my truck!!

BB

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
lone star said:
...i will have to buy a code reader from the usa...
Where do you live? :huh:

I'm in California. :cool:

Just wondering because of what you typed. :)

·
Praise the Lowered
277 Posts
Hemi Pete said:
Where do you live? :huh:

I'm in California. :cool:

Just wondering because of what you typed. :)
In his first post he wrote "i am in england so we have no dodge truck dealers"
I would venture to guess he is somewhere in the UK.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
lone star said:
who imported the vehicle for you....where did you buy it from. take it back to them.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
cphelan1 said:
In his first post he wrote "i am in england so we have no dodge truck dealers"
I would venture to guess he is somewhere in the UK.
:nutkick:

Thanks. :eek:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I imported the truck myself so i will have to sort it out myself.Whot is the best code reader to buy?wish i was in the states as it would make this job easier.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.