·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
I like the Aluminum by LtSportcover. The low profile looks good on our Rams. I have a A.R.E cover now, but I wish they would have had the new Low-Pro series when I bought mine.

·
Banned
1,875 Posts
I love the gaylord with the lip, also Gaylord is hugee so you can expect the quality to be there. I also like the low profile of the aluminum...

·
Registered
478 Posts
slammed1 said:
Instead of Gaylord I would suggest Snuglid.........way better products than the Gaylord hands down. This is a personal review as I has 3 Gaylords already and 2 Snugs and will buy another Snug soon.I do like the top two for the clean way they mount up.
Right on, Gaylord is crap. I love my Snuglid.

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very Intresting..thanks for the replys so far.

I have a A.R.E cover now, but I wish they would have had the new Low-Pro series when I bought mine.
I know what you mean Mopar Fan...iam in the same boat as yourself.Its what they had available at the time.

The Aluminum Lt Sport is about $1300 painted and shiped

The Gem all metal is about $950

We got 1 like and 2 dislike on the Gaylord...they run around $1200

Anymore thoughts on these please post your comments...thank you. :gr_patrio

Here is Snuglid SL

http://www.snugtop.com/products/snuglid-sl.php?make_id=7

Attachments

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I have had a couple of Gaylords in the past...My last 3 covers have been the Snuglid TC...You won't go wrong with a Snuglid..

I can take close up pictures for you if you want...

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On the Snuglid or Gaylords....how far over the rail on the outer fender side does the cover hang down 1 inch 2 inch ??

The other question is...do you guys with this cover experience any warping of this outer edge hang over line.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
if I had to choose any of them i would go with #1. I personally wouldn't get a hard tonneau though because I use the bed of my truck too much. However with all the tonneau's I've been looking at my 1 big thing is that it is low profile(hence my pick of #1)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.