DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I returned my 6-tons back to HF and they gave me 39.99 store credit and I don't remember what I paid for them. They were out of the newer version 6-tons $49.99, so I'll have to go back and use the 20% coupon on the next trip.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Elder User
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I returned my 6-tons back to HF and they gave me 39.99 store credit and I don't remember what I paid for them. They were out of the newer version 6-tons $49.99, so I'll have to go back and use the 20% coupon on the next trip.
Whoa hang on a second. HF sells a defective unit and it's going to cost you $10 to replace them only to end up with what you bought in the first place? I'd be having a serious discussion with the store manager over that one.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Whoa hang on a second. HF sells a defective unit and it's going to cost you $10 to replace them only to end up with what you bought in the first place? I'd be having a serious discussion with the store manager over that one.
The source of the defective jacks was identified, and they've fixed the problem. The problem could have been avoided with a simple inspection of what you're actually buying. The lack of quality was obvious.

·
Registered
381 Posts
More imported death from China. No bueno.
I could give you a long list of American made "quality" tools that broke which I've owned. The problem isn't that the stuff was made in China or anywhere else, the problem was non-existent quality control. You'd be hard pressed to find an affordable set of American made jackstands, if such a thing actually exists.

·
Registered
25 Posts
With the 20% off coupon, the price on new set was the 39.99. I think i may have bought the recalled jacks two years ago for the same price. I have a membership account with HF and they asked for my phone number, so maybe they had a record of my purchase.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts