DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
dskirtech said:
HAHAA...Nah guys, Some people invest in CDs, Stocks, Money Market, etc... I find good deals on firearms... Its like property... It only goes up in value.

Yes. That is 2 Sks. After this picture I have switched the stock to a draganov on one of them and have added a few more pistols and rifles.

The Walther line is some sweet sidearms bro! Also, when looking into the beretta, Look at the Brigadere Inox 40 Cal SWAT model. I JUST ordered one last week. SWEEEET shooting

that's a nice looking gun Dane. I'm looking at the .32 because its something small my fiancee can handle with no problem. She's a little one, with little hands, lol. I just copied the two pics of your guns to my fiancee and told her "one day" she said "you don't need that many guns, what are you gonna do with all of them" I said, "ok you don't need that many shoes", lol, she just said, "oh, ok, you can get that many guns" lol.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
oh, and I also have an OLD .38 that doesn't fire. I can't remember how old, but it is really old. I think it was made in Pennsylvania. I'll try to get a pic of my few guns for you in the next couple of days or so.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Are we getting all the info here? I just can't imagine why they would do this if you were acting normal. Also just checking, you said you are a workaholc but didn't work most of last year. I'd get the truck fixed and make them apoligize. Did they really do you wrong $100,000?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Tysoneous, sorry to hear about that mess. I for one would not care about the money, but if I was made a fool of in broad-day-light during rush hour traffic for no apparent reason, you bet you a$$ I'd sue!!!! If you can get some money for it, that'd be great. But I'd be more interested in getting them to court, making a few calls to some local t.v stations and newspapers, and see if I couldn't return the favor. Good luck!

Dane, man the only times I see pictures of guns like that, theres usually some buds in the pics too!!!! Thats an awsome collection, never mind calling the A-Team for help, I'm calling you!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm with Josh Brown. Is this the WHOLE story? Were you obnoxious at the bar? On the gas driving away? Did you make any gestures to the cops? Did you have a smart ass attitude to them at all? Not saying that I don't believe you, just sounds like there is some info missing, a few more details to the story. So why did they say they dragged you out of the car?

I agree that there are way too many police officers out there who think just because they have a badge that they are above anyone else, and get an ego boost with it. I have had situations like that myself. I was coming home from a trip from NJ back to Florida a few years back in my S-10SS, during the last few days of the month. My motocross bike was in the back. As soon as I entered Virginia (the state, not some chick) I unplugged my radar detector and put it on cruise at the EXACTspeed limit. During the drive through VA i noticed quite a few cars pulled over, roughly between 15-20 through the drive. I'd say about 90% of them were out of state liscense plates. Well, almost made it through the state when whadda ya know, trooper comes flying up, pulls me over.
"Is there a problem officer?" "I pulled you over because your truck is too low" "sir, the truck is the SS model, its 2" lower from the factory" "oh. Well, you are going to get a ticket for having no muffler" "Sir, there is a muffler. I have a Gibson aftermarket muffler that is a dual exhaust (V6 ... not hardly loud)" "oh." then he's sees the radar detector still on the dash. unplugged, but there. "well, you are getting a ticket for having a redar detector." "Sir, i swear that I had it unplugged as soon as i entered VA" "yes, i know, but its illegal to HAVE one." "sir, I appologise, if i'd have known that it cant be on the dash, i would have put it behind the seat." "stil, its illegal to have one in your possesion" OK... WTF?! ARE RADAR DETECTORS LIKE ILLEGAL DRUGS AND GUNS?!
he then confiscates my detector, them makes me get out in the freezing cold to rip off my slotted tail light covers, that are legal in FL, but as he says "they are not legal here, and driving through out state you have to respect our laws"
after standing outside shivering my ass off, he motions me to sit in the front seat of his car while he writes me a ticket, all the while trying to be buddy buddy and talk to me about motocross. I begged him to give me my radar detector back, and after thinking it over, he did.

This was a young cop... and basically was looking for a reason to give an out of state driver a ticket knowing full well that I wouldn't drive all the way back to go to court. I finally paid the $80 ticket after much debate with myself. On top of it it made it there a day late, or was cashed late, and they were harassing me for $20 late payment. The lawyers firm who I contacted that represents the Commonwealth of VA told me on the phone "ya know, I know exactly what you are saying about the whole situation, and I can't really comment on what i really think, because they are my crilents and i represent them. But i know exactly what you mean." He was real cool and understood the money making scam some of these department use. I told him thanks for understanding, that I shouldn't have paid the ticket, and he could tell the mother f&ckers that i was not paying the late charge, they could kiss my ass"

I almost thought about becoming a police offer, and I respect the honest cops out there, that are there to help and not harass. I know that they don't have an easy job and respect (most of them) what they do. I know they have a difficult job and deal with a lot of scumbags, and have to be on their toes. It just sucks when you have to deal with someone who is using his autority unjustly.

Then again, I have had several occasions of officers being real cool to me.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Motohead said:
...Is this the WHOLE story? Were you obnoxious at the bar? On the gas driving away? Did you make any gestures to the cops? Did you have a smart ass attitude to them at all?...
"Oh yeah, now that you do mention it...I mouthed the words 'I'm gonna kill you' while making my hand into a gun and pointing it at them." :blah:

Yeah man, I guess there may be some crucial info missing in your statement. :crazy: :huh: :thatfunny :D

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.