DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes!!! Installed the By-Pass this am thanks to a lot of nice guys on this site!!!!:rck:

Two years and this is the first time my locker locked in less than 15 min. Actually less than a min. :rck:

Noticed a big Diff, as to how the engine runs and shifts and it is Great. I Will have Pic's coming soon, I am heading to Lake Texoma next week to play in the Sand.........:drivingz::drink:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Would like to see.

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
Hey chip. You know that crash just tagged you with a theme song! LOL :D

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Honestly crash what are the chances of the title be happy happy joy joy and for you to know about this video!...good work. ha ha

·
Registered
45 Posts
i guess its time to break down and do the bypass, today i went to the dump twice and thought it would be perfect time to lock it in. would not lock in at all the dirt road was prob about 1.5 miles long. tried both ways both times i went. was a little dissappointed i cant do anything tomorrow on it cause i wont miss the eagles game.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Crash, u r a Sick Pup................... but I am still Happy Happy Joy Joy.

U ever get down to Texas and I will rip your Bumper off....:loud:

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts

Think next time. You'll watch how you title your threads. LOL :D

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts

That would be pretty sweet, you think it will last that long? :rolleyes: It's already dented and starting to rust :YO:

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
i guess its time to break down and do the bypass, today i went to the dump twice and thought it would be perfect time to lock it in. would not lock in at all the dirt road was prob about 1.5 miles long. tried both ways both times i went. was a little dissappointed i cant do anything tomorrow on it cause i wont miss the eagles game.
the bypass is sweet, but it wont make them lock any faster. I assume you were in 4lo of course, and tried all the S-Turns and circles to get them to lock?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rust................
Real
Ugly
Stain
Time

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sway Bar will turn off (Lock back) at around 20mph, and un-lock back once you go down to 15 (+/-)

NOt sure how to go around that and I am not sure I would want to. :teacher:

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
Sway Bar will turn off (Lock back) at around 20mph, and un-lock back once you go down to 15 (+/-)

NOt sure how to go around that and I am not sure I would want to. :teacher:
yup it will reconnect, or try to at 18mph and then disconnect again at ~15mph. I never heard back from AAM about bypassing it :bawl: no surprise, but I would definitely like to :help::D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.