DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night we were driving around in my buddies new dodge cummins and his dumbass ran out of gas. i didnt know before last night, but if you run a deisel completely dry you have to bleed air out of the fuel line before it will start again. So we did that and it still wouldnt turn over. to make a long story short i ended up pulling his truck to his house and up a monsterous hill. Im not sure what it really weights, but 8800 lbs is what it is supposed to weight. I didnt have any problems with my truck and yanked him right up his driveway. It was awesome hearing that hemi rev pulling that big cummins up that hill.

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,443 Posts
You didn't take a picture!!!!! A buddy of mine had a Jeep with a 360 in it that he always bragged was the baddest thing in the world. Well one day the tranny went out of it and he had to load it up on a trailer. Guess who got to pull the trailer??? Thats right me and my Z71!! (this has been about 5 years ago, pre dodge) I had to snap a couple of pics of that!!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
HA HA!!!!! I will leave this one alone....just for you Bubba!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is nothing agaist cummins because they are mean trucks, dont get me wrong. Wish i could have afforded one to be honest

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,443 Posts
FireHEMI said:
this is nothing agaist cummins because they are mean trucks, dont get me wrong. Wish i could have afforded one to be honest
I wasn't bashing cummins, I wish I could afford one too!! I was meaning just as a little joke you have a pic of your truck pulling your friends truck. :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ohh i know

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I can afford one. I've owned four of them. I sure like my '05 Hemi Ram. It tows our 10,040 lb 5th wheel like a champ. You should hear it on a steep uphill at 4200rpm! My shorts ain't dried yet! :D

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
TTURedRaider09 said:
HA HA!!!!! I will leave this one alone....just for you Bubba!
:flipa:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
FireHEMI said:
Im not sure what it really weights, but 8800 lbs is what it is supposed to weight.
They're heavy... but not THAT heavy. Unless he's done anything to it, it's probably 7K.

·
Registered
129 Posts
you dont have to bleed the lines more than likely,,,,if it ever happens again,just bump the starter over ,but dont try to crank it,,the supply pump will run for 25 seconds,then stop.do this twice,,and itll fire right up.,,i hope you gave him a hard time though,,i sure would have,,,,,,,,,

·
Banned
3,902 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Hemi Power!! :rck:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
FireHEMI said:
Last night we were driving around in my buddies new dodge cummins and his dumbass ran out of gas.
If he had "gas" in it, he is indeed a dumbass.
The CTD's run much nicer on #2. :D
Greg

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
lol I thought about that... but let him slide. :)

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
I was trying to pull a trailer out from behind a snow bank a couple years ago with my 98 CTD dualley. Well I hooked the safety chains to my bumper and tried to jerk it out and next thing you know all 6 of my tires were spinning on ice and the truck would not move. I ended up shamefully having to get one of the guys who worked for me bring his Jeep Wagoneer over and give me a pull to get me off of the ice. He has never let me forget it!! LOL..

His truck probably weighs about 7200-7500lb by the way....

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
excuse me, diesel, jackass

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Bubba_Hemi said:
They're heavy... but not THAT heavy. Unless he's done anything to it, it's probably 7K.
"Oh yeah...it only weighs seven thousand, not bad at all."

Cool Hemi report! :cool:

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
FireHEMI said:
...It was awesome hearing that hemi rev pulling that big cummins up that hill...
Cool. :cool:

I love how the Hemi sounds...without the muffler! :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.