DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well before i could even get to hunt yet i already killed a buck this season! damn deer i cant wait to shoot them all when i get in the woods!
going to see my gf in PA at 3 am this morning so i could get there early and sure enough about 15 minutes into the drive a buck ran across the road, me going 75mph's it raining so it was hard to see (luckily didnt have my hids in yet) and BAM i blew that bitch up, it went into pieces im going back tomorrow to look for the spikes dammit
also blew the hell outta the front end
ill get pics in the sun tomorrow hopefully it'll stop raining and post them up im pissed! 4 weeks ive had this thing:( :VHOT:
alot of damage so far ive seen grill, bumper, light, fan, radiator all the coolers, tore the belt off, electrical was messed up kept getting "check gauges light"
so yeah sorry had to share
heres some pics from earlier today before i show them later of NOW :VHOT:
and also what came in today and i should get my hids tomorrow!

Attachments

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Dang man sorry about the luck. Last time I hit a deer I was passing a semi and he was running down the side of the trailer in my lane. Oh yeah, I was also driving a semi and hit him square in the butt doing 70. What a mess!!!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Oh man sorry to hear!!!!!!!!couldve been worse........thank god your OK!!

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
I dont see much damage other then the front end is off center. Glad your ok, also love the look without the daytona on the back

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
maka said:
I dont see much damage other then the front end is off center. Glad your ok, also love the look without the daytona on the back
Those are the before accident shots... he hasnt posted the actual accident shots yet. im sure hitting a deer at any speed will do more damage than just making the front end off center

·
Registered
360 Posts
Damn sorry to hear it but congrats on your first kill this season.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah those are the before pics haha im getting ready to go take pics now
thanks everyone yeah im lucky im ok that thing was abotu to jump up and come through the window when i hit it

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I did 40K damage to a FreightShaker last year with a deer. I don't wanna hit one with my truck.

·
Registered
477 Posts
the front is not off center. it's the lighting and angle of the shot.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Ya, I think the front is NOW a little off center.
That sucks.

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
Oh, that's horrible. I feel for ya man.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
damn, lol that last pic in the first pic looked uneven, so thats what I thought happened for some reason. You posted up pics of the truck so ... idk

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i wish it was just that but its not
now its time to decide if i wanna get the handles painted and the mirrors

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
geterdone04 said:
well before i could even get to hunt yet i already killed a buck this season! damn deer i cant wait to shoot them all when i get in the woods!
going to see my gf in PA at 3 am this morning so i could get there early and sure enough about 15 minutes into the drive a buck ran across the road, me going 75mph's it raining so it was hard to see (luckily didnt have my hids in yet) and BAM i blew that bitch up, it went into pieces im going back tomorrow to look for the spikes dammit
also blew the hell outta the front end
ill get pics in the sun tomorrow hopefully it'll stop raining and post them up im pissed! 4 weeks ive had this thing:( :VHOT:
alot of damage so far ive seen grill, bumper, light, fan, radiator all the coolers, tore the belt off, electrical was messed up kept getting "check gauges light"
so yeah sorry had to share
heres some pics from earlier today before i show them later of NOW :VHOT:
and also what came in today and i should get my hids tomorrow!
Tell us you at least got some jerky out of the deal :D

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Good time to grab an srt front bumper for shits and giggles. Especially if your still considering the street truck theme. Or maybe even the streetscene, I havent seen a GoMango Daytona with a streetscene bumper yet.

KB

·
Spending
1,786 Posts
man, good luck on the repairs. maybe nows a good time to replace whats broken / damaged with aftermarket parts and not the stealership.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.