DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately i have been in a bunch of races, and i am proud to say that i have not lost a rece yet with my Ram. but at the same time, these are pretty fair races, i am not racing mustangs, at least not the GT's. Actually one day i was feeling a little cocky, because i had just blown away a toyota camry, that was gooked out. As i pulled up to the upcomming red, there was a new ford mustang gt 05. i knew it wouldn't be a close race, but i tried messing with him, and reving my engine, since my exhaust was louder than his :thatfunny . Light turned green, and i peeled out all over him, he didnt respond :huh:(personally if i was driving that mustang, i would have to blow away anyone who tried messing with me). Well the other week i took a f-350 harley edition, with a powerstroke diesel, smoked him. A few days later i raced a mercury cougar, smoked him. The next day a toyota camry that was really gooked out. After i blew the camry away by a few truck lengths, he was reving his engine at the next red, all i did was give him one hard rev, and he stoped. That same night i came accross a older CADILLAC DEVILLE, with a 350 v8 in it. i took him at a 20mph roll, he wasn't even close. Sunday, i raced a pontiac grand prix, non supercharged, smoked her. And finally today i was comming home, and a early 90's toyota supra was infront of me. at every stop sign, he was peeling out, and showing off. I questioned myself if i could take him, so when we made it to the light, there was a pair of cars infront of us. My buddy rolled down the window, and told kid driving pull up to the line, and wait for 3 beeps. He noded, as the light turnd green i hit the line, beeped 3 times, and he took the jump. my tires spun for a second, and then i was off. We were bumper to bumper for a few seconds, until i shifted into third, thats when i really blew pas him. All i could hear was my loud exhaust bouncing off his car, and his engine reving really high, into every gear. at about 75mph i took a look behind me, and all i saw was his car about 5 truck lengths behind me. i talked to him at the next light he said it wasnt a fair race, because i had a v-8. :crazy: i may have a v-8, but i have a 7,000lb truck, and you only have a car. The past two weeks or so, i have been challenged quite a few times.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Good kill but look out for those turbo supras. Those things can haul. Since you are from Chitown do you ever go to the streets of woodfield? I have a couple of roomates from the area and there are some sick races that go on up there. low 12 second car is considered slow by these guys racing.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wouldnt try racing a turbo supra, they do haul! i have been to streets of woodfield a few times..there are some sick cars there. They have a lot of srt-4's there, last time i went, there had to be about 12 or so, and they were all very fast. One had a yellow paint job, with cuda stripes, looked good. They do have some cars there that run low 12's also. Now that summer is comming back around, i may make a few stops back there.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
purdueranger said:
...Good kill but look out for those turbo supras...
VwrooooooommmmPsssttttVerrrooooooooooooommmPsssttt!!! :D

·
AJ Gtz
302 Posts
nice kills man...my cousin has an 85 Supra non-turbo...i live out here in Ft. Worth, TX...there's this place that use to be a realy big racing spot...we called it "Railhead" until a girl got hit out there in her b/f's SUV...since then there is no more races out there...cops are crazed out here...well anyways...he let me take it out one night...and i pulled up next to a little two door Focus...it was the SVT Focus...i don't think it was the turbo-charged SVT though...but at the light he reved his engine so i reved back...my cousin asked if we could race...he said "let's roll" in a cocky voice...soon as the light turned green...we take off...but my tired kept spinning and wouldn't stop..finally they caught traction...he had gotten about 5 car lengths ahead of me by the time i was moving...but i caught up pretty quick...we were almost at the end of the block...my front bumper was at about where his side-view mirror was...he said good race...It was a rush...it was pretty fun...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.