DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,835 Posts
I heard it was just a normal rebuild kit...??? Nothing more than that... I could be wrong though.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I talked to them earlier.

It's not actually a rebuild kit. It's similar to all the shift kits on the market for older cars. It's hardware to be put into the valvebody. Takes roughly 2 hrs to install. I asked if he had and before and after claims at the track and he said "not yet" He said if I bought it, he'd be very happy to have me get him the info, good or bad. They are working on a better kit right now and hope to release it in a month. TransGo had that I know of, always been pretty straight forward and had great success with thier products and pricing.

It firms up the shift a "fair" amount. He said he's sure it will help in the 1/4. Obviously it's better for the trans with less slipping.

I dunno, I may buy it.... not expensive but I'd really like to have some feedback from a recent buyer.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I have slipping issues. Every bit helps as the HP increases. Can't go wrong for $50.00.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hey shaknbak, you got any pictures of your truck? I'm interested to see what the rims look like on your truck. (I have a black truck, and I thought about the spare idea)

·
Registered
406 Posts
No picks, sorry. I am going with Chrome rims shortly. Looks kinda NASCARish. Kinda cool. I've just done a rollpan and shave kit, so I'm going to give it a little bling!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.