DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:help:Morning guys, i bought a some 06-08 ccfl headlights for my 04 ram 2500. i did a front end conversion. my question is i cant find the 9007 plug that i have swap out on the new headlight. my trucks has a 9007 coming out and the new headlight has a H13, demon-hemi said for me to cut off the H13 and splice a 9007 female. nobody has the 9007 female. need one asap cause im getting anxious to get my truck back together. now the real question is why don't i just cut the 9007 off the truck and hook up a H13 from auto zone in place of it and wala it works. sounds to good to be true, but seems like it would work. waiting on demon-hemi to pm with this answer, so if anybody has an answer let me:huh:

·
~TYLER~
2,389 Posts
i don't know if it helps at all but for the first little bit looking for lights for my truck i didn't realize that a 9008 is a h13 just though for looking for connectors.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Try Retro-solutions... I think they have em or can make something work for ya

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just talked to the guys who sold the lights to me, they said just cut my 9007 harness off and add the h13 to my harness. not running Hid's yet either just trying to get truck put back together. what you'll think

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
yeah I'll never cut into my factory harness... I'll just keep everything connected as a plug and play.... that way for some odd reason I can just go back to halogen if I need too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.