DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought since so many people will be going, anybody bringing parts?

I've got some if anyone is interested, and would be interested in trading if somebody had stuff to trade....maybe do like a mini swap meet deal? Post whatcha got if you're interested, I know its kinda late but I figured I'd throw it out there....

Polished Flowerpedal 20s
295/45/20 Falkens (2)
Superchips for '03 Hemi
K&N FIPK for 4.7

·
1,965 Posts
Ill trade you the tires for my stock 5.7 cam and manifolds just let me know:D

All i have is stock stuff I can bring if someone needs it just post up what you need. Also I have a h-pipe with cats off a 08 mustang gt thats been taking up space in the shop I can get rid of for cheap. I think i may even have the mufflers and tips also from that car lol.

Adam I can meet you and who ever else in waco once I hit 35. I don't know of a good way but you know the way im coming so where ever works and then we can wait for the dfw guys and catch them on the hwy.

·
1,965 Posts
Are you coming down HWY6? I'm on HWY6 a few miles before you'd get to 35....assuming you went the same way I did when I met you to get the hood and met you for the cats....
ya thats the way im going..I didn't know if jackarse or hemilaredo were coming or not.

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When you get close to Waco give me a buzz, last I heard Michael was going and was going to roll down with us, when you get close I'll call him.
I'll just wait at my place until you get close and you can meet me here and we'll roll on and meet up with Michael someplace around.
Jacob is in Austin, not sure what he's doing...

·
1,965 Posts
When you get close to Waco give me a buzz, last I heard Michael was going and was going to roll down with us, when you get close I'll call him.
I'll just wait at my place until you get close and you can meet me here and we'll roll on and meet up with Michael someplace around.
Jacob is in Austin, not sure what he's doing...

Okay cool. I assume that the dfw guys should be by waco around 11 assuming they leave at 10:00.

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
im bringin myself

:thatfunny

i actually might have a second gen chrome grill

although there are only gonna be 3 more 2nd genners :crazy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.