DodgeTalk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Looking for some ideas about gun mounting for '12 RT Classic. Interior for handguns and trunk for long guns. I mean beyond the typical throw handgun in console, glove box or kick panels and just hard casing long gun and throwing into trunk.
Anybody have -
1) personal experience, or
2) a source for innovative mounting.

Think about how you'd mount them in an UC police vehicle.

Thanks!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
Why? Are you a cop or a drug dealer? Cant see using a Challenger to go hunting. :dunno:
The Second Amendment say's he can, so I see no problem with this. Traveling with personal protection is not a bad thing, regardless of what kind of vehicle it is.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Really, it's none of your business

Why? Are you a cop or a drug dealer? Cant see using a Challenger to go hunting. :dunno:
I don't mean to be rude, just honest.
But it's really none of your concern as to what I am.
I resent the implication that asking this question equates someone as a possible criminal.
I asked the question, because it is a legitimate question. It is also directly related to a Constitutionally protected right. Additionally, the right to legal civilian firearms ownership has little, to nothing with hunting.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

A better question and inference would have been around safe, secure and responsible firearms storage while in transit, don't you agree?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts