DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have my superchimps tuner on the Mileage XS tune, and you can see all my mods below. I did a couple of 0-60 runs the other day, I could probably do a little better, but there was still a bit of sand on the roads from the recent ice storm, so I had a bit too much wheel spin.

Can anyone take a guess at what I ran?

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The tuner starts timing as soon as the tires start moving, so yes, it's counting while your standing still spinning tires.

My number is a bit higher. ;)

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still higher. :D

OK, it was 8.9. But, like I said, I could not hook up very well with the dirty road where I was testing. Once I burn through this tank of 87 octane, I will pour in some 91 and load the performance tune. Hopefully I can get it down to the 7.5 range.

·
BLACK
1,343 Posts
Damn, I was going to guess 8.9 ;)

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
4.56's are going to hurt if he is having traction issues. You are going to see a huge improvement with the 93 tune on your Superchips.
That was part of it. The first run the asphalt had a lot of sand on it and I did not brake stall and it still spun like crazy, that was a 9.10. The second was a little cleaner road and I stalled at like 1500 and spun a little less, but still too much, that was the 8.9 run.

I have a little less than half of tank of 87 now, so as soon as that is gone, I'm going for the 91 performance tune.

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did another run today at lunch and got it down to 8.31, but still had a little tire spin. :rck:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.