DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive decided to get rid of the wheel to wheel stainless nerf bars if I can find a place to get some good looking ground effects. Any one have any suggestions...Ive done some looking not too much luck so far. The ones I have seen so far seem too high priced. THANKS

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
The only real ground effects I know of are the ones by Andy's aut sports or somehting like that. Look terrible in my opinion though, like someone slapped a body kit off a WRX on a Ram. Streetscene also makes some ground effects for the sides that match their front bumper.

However if you want an actual body kit with running boards then you have a couple of options. There is the Mopar setup (running boards,airdam,rear valance) the Xenon kit (Front bumper cover 3 diff ones,running boards and rear bumper cover) then there are a couple companies that make these painted running boards that mount on your ride. One of them is the full length setup where they turn into fender flares all in one unit.

KB

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Moper may win out, I just think they are kind of exspensive. Thanks for the replie.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.