DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the grilles the larmines have, the ones that look like chain link fencing. If anyone has a picture of just the inserts (not installed in the grill shell) I would like to see it because I may go hunting for one if it looks like i think it will. It'll probably need some modification to fit but for i think it will be worth it. Heres what I'm looking for..
larmine.jpg

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Here's a close-up pic of my Laramie grill. I'm waiting for my Blue grille to get here sometime this week. I may have this one available for sale, if I dont decide to pop the chrome inserts into the blue shell...

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was looking for a pic of the inserts not attached to the shell but let me know if you do decide to get rid of them. Also could i buy this from a dealership?

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
yeah dealership sell the chrome ones, I got mine off ebay saved about 30 bucks ...got to put the black one I took off ....up for sale one of these days

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah dealership sell the chrome ones, I got mine off ebay saved about 30 bucks ...got to put the black one I took off ....up for sale one of these days
If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it??

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also do you have a picture of it before you installed it?? Again I'm just looking for the inserts since i have a durango

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.