DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gave my 04 the grill treatment and spray bombed the factory grill with loss gloss black. What do ya think?

Attachments

· Registered
25,139 Posts
Looks good. :tup:

· Registered
678 Posts
Reminds me of something that I did last night, but I also got the Ram's head with the black too though

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL - Too funny - I think this will be a trend here shortly... I checked out your pictures - dejavue!

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4404SP - thanks -

I checked out your pics - Very sweet ride!

· Registered
25,139 Posts
nvisciani said:
4404SP - thanks -

I checked out your pics - Very sweet ride!
Your welcome, I dont pull any punches. If I like I say so, if I dont I say so. :)

· Registered
396 Posts
these look like the grilles the st models come with, why didnt you guys buy one and sell yours for cash for more mod money? :D

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had planned on getting a different grill, but wanted to do a $5 experriment vs buying a $200 insert...

· Registered
678 Posts
nvisciani said:
I had planned on getting a different grill, but wanted to do a $5 experriment vs buying a $200 insert...
Exactly, and I just used some paint and tape I had laying around the house. And that $200 we didn't have to spend on a custom grill = more mod money

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:) $200 closer to my Flashpaq!

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heya - yup - it was the factory chrome - I just taped it off with the 3M green 2" and 1" masking tape on the truck, then scuffed all the surfaces with 320 grit sandpaper. Once it was all dull, I wiped it down, hit it with air hose, then put down about 5-6 light coats of Duplicolor low gloss black Engin enamel DE1634 until everything looked uniform...

Hope this helps!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.