Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow!!!
Just got back from Michigan Hemi Performance, and have never seen a Hemi Tech so dedicated to detail!!. Not that I have seen many, but there's nothing better than having someone who eats lives and sh_ts Hemi motors performing your upgrade!! Thanks Luke! , and lets not forget Stu and the tuning from Mike at Inertia.. Had a great running truck, now have a monster!! When that thing hits 5500, that was pretty much it before, but now, it's just the start of a whole new can of power-whoopass! Cam and heads... way to go!
I now have the truck i've seen in youtube videos, cant wait to get some vid links on here for you to check out. Never been able to roast the tires so much as to provide cover from being seen, then out of the smoke i slowly roll,, lol
:rck::rck:

·
Registered
342 Posts
nice! that sounds badass man!

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
very nice thanks for the kind words!!!

also i am glad the truck is waking up..all i have to say is..

I told you so!!

and damn pushrods..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tru dat!!:rck::rck:

·
Garaged
4,323 Posts
Luke is a HEMI MASTER MECHANIC :rck::rck:

And welcome to the Inertia Family :gr_patrio

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:rck::gr_patrio

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Luke is a HEMI MASTER MECHANIC :rck::rck:

And welcome to the Inertia Family :gr_patrio
X2.....and Luke what up with the damn pushrods? Anything like my little error?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yeah Luke is the man...like mad-man...lol...he's super good and super FAST!!

·
4,362 Posts
2 pushrods popped out on both intake sides! among a broken map sensors and other crap!!

by far the worst install job i have ever done.. 12 hours worth.. when i can do it in 7 normally.. not fun.. but hell you have those days and i am still alive so all is well!

·
yeh my baby needs abottle
4,218 Posts
2 pushrods popped out on both intake sides! among a broken map sensors and other crap!!

by far the worst install job i have ever done.. 12 hours worth.. when i can do it in 7 normally.. not fun.. but hell you have those days and i am still alive so all is well!

i here ya! ive been reading more & more about your shop. i pm's or emailed you a while ago about an install...

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts

Ya know when I had my pushrod flop you were dead on that's what it was, I had visions of all sort of horrible things and you were like "Sam trust me, it's a pushrod". You were right!!

·
4,362 Posts
yeah? did i respond? if not sorry..

i am still in college(aka busy as hell) and currently working on getting a job in orlando.. so hopefully if i get that the shop in MI will be closed..

·
4,362 Posts
Ya know when I had my pushrod flop you were dead on that's what it was, I had visions of all sort of horrible things and you were like "Sam trust me, it's a pushrod". You were right!!
well this truck ran and idled perfect with 2 pushrods out.. crazy stuff..

so IDK anymore i guess i am loosing my mind.. lol

·
yeh my baby needs abottle
4,218 Posts
yeah? did i respond? if not sorry..

i am still in college(aka busy as hell) and currently working on getting a job in orlando.. so hopefully if i get that the shop in MI will be closed..

yes you did. i think we talked about me driving out to MI for the install. well its going to bee a while before the cam can go in my truck

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea, ran with them out, so you can imagine what's it's like now with them in...pure hellfire!!!:drivingz::drivingz::drivingz:

·
4,362 Posts
damn well at least you are happy! i know at first i told you the truck has to learn..

glad you are running strong!

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
Good deal.
WhoDathunk a truck could be so much fun huh. :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.